The range of interchangeable Sony camera lenses is far reaching for every lighting situation and photographic opportunity. Sony lenses have a quality that renders exceptional imagery. The Sony G Master series lenses are outstanding for in-studio or outdoor photography settings, delivering professional-level speed and image performance. Whether you want to experiment with up-close macro photography, capture the stunning qualities of a prime, take vast shots with a wide angle or see far beyond with a telephoto, there is a Sony lens for every situation.
Along with a comprehensive range of Sony E-mount camera lenses, CameraPro stocks lens converters, adapters and accessories including professional grade filters and care kits.
From A-mount to the latest E-mount, Sony’s ever-growing catalogue of lenses ensures there’s a Sony lens—wide angle, portrait, macro, pancake and telephoto—to realise every vision. Sony teleconverters and lens adapters add yet more flexibility, giving you the option to extend your zoom, widen your field of view or interchange E-mount and A-mount cameras and lenses.
Designed for Sony mirrorless cameras, E-mount lenses are available for both full frame and APS-C sensor cameras. Unlike with most brands, E-mount lenses for APS-C sensors adapt readily to full frame cameras; a full frame E-mount camera will automatically and ingeniously switch to crop mode, utilising just an APS-C size part of the sensor to take the image rather than capture a full frame image with vignetting.
A joint development of Sony and Zeiss, Zeiss Alpha (ZA) lenses are professional grade tools incorporating 160+ years of optical expertise, superior build quality and special glass and coatings.
Short for ‘Gold Master’, the G Master label denotes the pinnacle of Sony lens design. Solidly built to resist dust and moisture, G Master lenses are outstandingly fast and precise, producing beautifully smooth bokeh and high image quality in even out-of-focus areas.
The Sony brand is synonymous with quality and innovation, and Sony lenses are no exception. Designed to maximise performance and usability, Sony lenses benefit from a variety of technologies that may include:
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass to overcome chromatic aberration and provide enhanced contrast, colour quality and resolution, even with wide open apertures
- Aspherical lens elements for optimal sharpness and contrast
- Fluorite, which is lighter than conventional optical glass
- Nano coating for improved light transmission and reduced flare and ghosting
- Optical steady shot (OSS) for stabilised images
- Gyro sensors that detect and counteract movement that would otherwise result in image blur
- Power zoom (PZ) – optical zoom powered by an inbuilt motor, ideal for shooting smooth video
- Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM) for fast quiet AF
- SuperSonic Motor (SSM) – ring-type ultrasonic motor delivering high speed, silent AF
An official Sony stockist, CameraPro sells only genuine Sony camera lenses with full manufacturer warranties and we deliver Sony lenses Australia wide. Browse our range of Sony camera lenses online, try them out in store or chat to one of our friendly team online or over the phone to get honest, reliable advice.