Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One ED Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Equipped with one extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements, images will have an absolute minimum of aberrations. Also, it has built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for reducing camera shake and creating sharper images and uses an internal focus mechanism that enables fast, responsive focusing as close as 11.8". Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format cameras, this compact 35mm lens will provide a "normal" 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- A maximum aperture of f/1.8 offers excellent low-light imaging capabilities along with the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.