Lee Filter ND SW150 ProGlass IRND 10 stop
- 1000x Filter Factor, 10-Stop
- For Lee Filters SW150-Series Filter Holder
- Neutral Results, Visible, & IR Spectrums
- Scratch Resistant, Optical Glass
- Gasket for Light-Blocking Seal
- Use to shoot with longer shutter speeds or wider apertures
- Control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Can be used with other filters
The Lee Filter ND SW150 ProGlass IRND 10-stop filter from LEE Filters is a 150 x 150mm ND filter with a 1000x filter factor that provides a 10-stop exposure reduction.
Two years in the making, the ProGlass IRND range sets a whole new standard in high-quality glass ND filters. These filters are remarkably neutral, with virtually no colour shift and extremely accurate stop values. And because they block both infrared and ultraviolet pollution, blacks remain pure and clean, while colours are crisp, punchy and vibrant.
- Design optimised for use with digital sensors
- Promotes nearly flat attenuation of visible and infrared light
- Scratch-resistant, optical glass construction
- Exposure guide included
- When combined with a LEE Filters 150mm System filter holder, built-in gasket helps to prevent light from entering between the filter and the lens.
- Lee Filter ND SW150 ProGlass IRND 10 stop
- Filter Pouch
- Exposure Guide