Rode Stereo VideoMic X
- Acoustically matched true condenser capsules
- RYCOTE® LYRE onboard shock mounting
- Heavy-duty, lightweight aluminium construction
- 9V or phantom power (P48)
- Balanced professional XLR output
- High frequency boost, High pass filter
- Level adjustment
- Included pop shield and wind shield
- High quality environmental protection for both indoors and outside.
RØDE's original VideoMic founded the on-camera microphone category, and now the Stereo VideoMic X takes it to an entirely new level. Using components shared with RØDE's very finest studio recording microphones, the SVMX sets a new standard in immersive audio for camera systems.
By employing Rycote® Onboard suspension at a capsule-level, the SVMX protects your audio from vibration and handling noise without compromising durability.
For the very first time on any RØDE microphone, the SVMX features integrated digital switching, allowing you to easily select any of the numerous in-built filters and settings with the confidence of LED indicators.
The RØDE Stereo VideoMic X is the ultimate in a stereo on-camera recording.
Includes a FULL 10 YEAR RØDE WARRANTY, when you register your microphone at www.rodemic.com/warranty
Range (High Pass Filter): 0, 75, 150Hz
30 Hours battery life
Balanced: Mini XLR (TA3F style connector) pin 1 (ground), pin 2 (+), pin 3 (-)