Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f/5.6R LM OIS WR Lens
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 79-158mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/32
- One Aspherical and Two Super ED Elements
- Linear AF Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Focus Limiter Switch, Tripod Collar
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
The Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f/5.6R LM OIS WR Lens is combined with a suite of features, including built in optical image stabilisation and weather and dust resistance, the lens is the perfect companion for a multitude of users, including landscape and nature photographers alike.
The lens joins the ranks of FUJIFILM’s highest quality series of GF lenses. The GF system, specifically catered to professional photographers and enthusiasts, is home to the recently released FUJIFILM GFX 50S and FUJIFILM GFX 50R - two of FUJIFILM’s highest quality camera bodies.
The GF 100-200mm f/5.6R LM OIS WR is a telephoto zoom lens capable of capturing any scene through a combination of high-resolution performance as well as a rich bokeh effect. In addition to being dust and weather resistant, the lens can also operate in temperatures as low as -10°C - allowing photographers to capture breathtaking images even in the most demanding of environments.
Attaching the GF1.4X TC WR, a 1.4x teleconverter, provides extended coverage equivalent to approximately 111-221mm in 35mm format terms without any image quality deterioration.
Primary features of the lens include:
- Ultra-High Image Quality - The lens is made up of 20 lens elements in 13 groups. This includes two super ED lenses and one aspherical lens which reduces chromatic aberrations and field curvature aberrations to achieve excellent image quality.
- Powerful Image Stabilisation - The lens is equipped with the high-quality five stop image stabilisation (CIPA guidelines), which allows photographers to make the most of the GFX’s high image resolution even when taking telephoto shots without a tripod.
- Silent and High-Speed Autofocus - The linear motor which drives the focus lenses is accurate, quiet and quick. The lens also includes a new mechanism for fixing the linear motor position when turning the power off or playback to avoid any additional vibration.
- Robust and Durable Design - The lens has been sealed in 10 areas to provide dust and weather resistance, allowing you to shoot with stability in tougher environments and in temperatures as low as -10°C.
- GF1.4X TC WR Compatible - The 1.4x teleconverter extends the telephoto shooting range to 140-280mm (equivalent to 111-221mm in 35mm format) while maintaining superior image quality.
- Lens cap FLCP-67II
- Lens rear cap RLCP-002
- Lens hood
- Tripod collar foot
- Lens pouch