Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens - Micro Four Third
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 112mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One SLD Element, Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
This lens completes the Sigma large aperture series of portable wide-angle, standard, and telephoto prime lenses in Micro Four Thirds and Sony E mounts. Featuring compact design, light weight and outstanding image quality offered in Sigma’s Contemporary line, this lens stuns with a beautiful bokeh effect and the amount of brightness expected from F1.4 lenses even in the mid-telephoto range for cropped sensor cameras. In addition, this lens is characterized by smooth and quiet autofocus ideal for video shooting. Compatible with the Sony E mount Fast Hybrid AF, it also achieves precise AF tracking. By using the face recognition or eye AF functions of the camera, focus will continuously be on the face or the eye even if the subject moves during the shoot.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 112mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- One SLD glass element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which provides greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
External Battery Charger
Landing Gear/Legs Included