Sony PZ 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Zoom E Mount Lens
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- ED and Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Power Zoom Mechanism; Variable Speed
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Equipped with a power zoom mechanism that can be set to different speeds, users will enjoy smooth, precise zooms during their videos. Designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, shooters will be able to make good use of the lens' vast zoom range, which is equivalent to 27-300mm. Also, it has a variable f/3.5-6.3 aperture to keep the overall size to a minimum and uses extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements to combat aberrations.
Ensuring sharp images at all focal lengths is built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake. Also, it has an internal focus design which prevents the lens from changing length during focusing. Additionally, it is equipped with a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.