Panasonic DMW-FL580 Wireless Flash
- Compatible with Panasonic TTL
- Guide Number: 190' at ISO 100 and 100mm
- Zoom Range: 12-100mm (7mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- LED Light with 100 lux Output at 3.3'
- Recycle Time: 1.7-2.7 Seconds
- High-Speed Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Illuminate your stills and video with the LUMIX DMW-FL580L External Flash from Panasonicwhich features an LED light and TTL compatibility. Capable of covering a zoom range of 12-100mm on Micro Four Thirds cameras, and down to 7mm with the built-in panel, this versatile unit is also powerful with a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 100mm. The flash head itself offers tilting from -7 to +90° and rotation left and right 180° for full bounce capabilities. Along with these features, the flash also has wireless master and slave TTL functionality with access to 4 channels and 3 groups.
With video now common on digital cameras, the DMW-FL580L flash includes an LED light with 100 lux output at 3.3'. This light also functions as an AF assist during stills shooting. The flash is even capable of high-speed sync and it has a recycle time of 1.7 to 2.7 seconds. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with an IR filter, diffuser, orange warming filter, a stand, and a case.
- Equivalent coverage on 35mm format is 24-100mm, and 14mm with the wide-angle panel
- Approximately 125 flashes with alkaline batteries and 175 with Ni-MH batteries
- Multi flash mode for continuous flash firing
- LED light has effective range of 3.3-16.4'
- LED light will run for 170 minutes with alkaline batteries or 240 minutes with Ni-MH batteries
- Built-in bounce card for creating catchlights