Profoto Air Remote TTL-N - Nikon
- Frequency band / No. of channels:2.4 GHz / 8 (1-8)
- Wireless range: Normal sync up to 300 meter
- Power input / Battery life:2xAAA (Alkaline) / Up to 30 hours
The Off-Camera Flash system is tied together by the wireless radio system AirTTL.
AirTTL offers full TTL operation with both Canon and Nikon cameras. Canon shooters attach the Air Remote TTL-C to their camera’s hot shoe, Nikon shooters the Air Remote TTL-N. Then point and shoot, and the off-camera flash will automatically adjust its light output to provide you with the perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
For more precise control, switch to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure, and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings and do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home!
AirTTL also includes patent-pending Profoto High-speed Sync technology, making it fast and easy to do fast paced action shots or daylight backlit portraits with large apertures.
- Attaches to your Nikon camera’s hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and off-camera flash into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera, much more powerful than your average speedlight, and extremely consistent.
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.