Olympus PT-EP14 Underwater Housing - E-M1 Mark II
- Depth Rating: 197'
- Dual External Flash Connections
- Supports Use of Bundled On-Camera Flash
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Ergonomic Design with Dual Handles
- Polycarbonate Construction
- Removable LCD Hood Improves Visibility
- Interchangeable Lens Port System
The PT-EP14 underwater case, developed specifically for the OM-D E-M1 Mark II, can resist water pressure up to depths of 60 metres. From its large dials and grip design to the clear field of view the pick-up viewfinder provides, the PT-EP14 was designed with comfortable operation as the first priority. The FL-LM3 flash, included with the OM-D E-M1 Mark II, fits inside the case and can be used for lighting subjects underwater. For increased flash power, two UFL-3 dedicated underwater flash units (separately available) can be attached and used.