Bring a new dimension to your portraiture work with the superb Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G portrait telephoto lens. Precision engineered for capturing razor-sharp detail right to edge of the frame, the Nikon 85mm telephoto lens delivers high contrast images that are rich in colour and expressive in their rendering of subtle tonal variations. Offering a classic 28-degree viewing angle on full-frame FX format DSLRs (18-degrees on DX Nikons), this is a lens that really lets the light in with a maximum f/1.4 aperture. Bokeh is ultra-smooth and creamy as a result, adding real drama to portraits, both in the studio and on location.
Supreme Optical Performance
Constructed from 10 lens elements in 9 groups, the Nikon 85mm f/1.4 telephoto lens features both Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating and Nano Crystal coating technology to eliminate ghosting and lens flare. Together they ensure a natural colour balance to breathe life into portrait images. A silent wave motor makes autofocusing swift quiet and highly accurate, even in low light, while a M/A switch allows you to override AF seamlessly by manually turning the focus ring – all without having to exit AF mode.
Buy the Nikon 85mm f/1.4G Telephoto Portrait Lens from CameraPro
At CameraPro we want you to buy the Nikon 85mm f/1.4G Telephoto Portrait lens for your Nikon DSLR with confidence. Our knowledgeable sales team are here to help. So please do contact us ahead of your purchase if you need advice on Nikon lens choice, or if you have a specific question about the Nikon 85mm f/1.4 lens. Our Nikon 85mm lens price is very competitive, and we include a genuine 2-year Nikon Australia warranty for added peace of mind.
Key Features and Benefits
- 85mm f/1.4G Portrait Lens for Nikon DSLRs: Versatile telephoto lens for both FX and DX format Nikon cameras.
- 28-Degree Natural Viewing Angle: On full-frame Nikons; 18-degree viewing angle on DX Nikons.
- Exceptional Low Light Performance: Maximum f/1.4 aperture enables high contrast images to be shot in low light without the use of a flash.
- Silent Wave Motor Technology: For swift, accurate and silent AF in any light.
- M/A Switch: For seamless AF override via the manual focus ring.
- Nano Crystal Coating: For minimising flare and ghosting.
- 10 Elements in 9 Groups: Precision optics to guarantee sharp detail edge to edge.