You have no items in your shopping cart.
Achieve fast and reliable image capture with the CameraPro range of flash memory cards from leading manufacturers including Sandisk and Sony. We offer memory storage solutions for all major digital camera brands, along with card readers and WiFi cards for easy and secure transfer of images between devices.
A question we often get asked at CameraPro is ‘Which type of memory is best for my camera’? Starting with the basics, entry model DSLRs support SD cards as standard. If you’re a regular shooter you’ll likely want to step-up to the SDHC or SDXC memory card. Both are the same size and shape as a regular SD card, but offer faster read and write speeds – ideal for handling continuous shooting and HD video.
Professional cameras tend to have two memory slots – one for SD cards and the other for Compact Flash (CF) cards. Compact Flash offers quicker read-write speeds up to 90MB/s, and is generally better than SD at handling uncompressed RAW images quickly.
The latest pro cameras, like the Nikon D4, take Compact Flash and Sony’s XQD card, which offers super-fast data transfer at up to 500MB/s.
Eyefi Eye Fi Connect X2 Memory Card 4GB WiFi 59.95 PREORDERInc GSTCheck Stock
- 4GB of memory for storing photos like a typical SD card.
- 802.11 N protocol support on the 2.4GHz band (5 GHz band not supported).
- Wireless JPEG photo uploads to computer and web.
- Wireless uploads of videos (<2GB) to computer and web.
- Eyefi Direct Mode- ability to deploy a soft AP network to send photos and videos to your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
100% Genuine Australian Stock.