Ex-Display Metabones Adaptor Canon EF to E-mount T V
- Canon EF or EF-S Lens to Sony E Body
- Third Party EF or APS-C EF to Sony E
- Supports Electronic Communication
- Enables Use of Lens Autofocus
- Enables Lens Aperture and Stabilization
- Adapter Interior Minimizes Reflections
- Locking Mechanism to Secure Lens
- Push-Button Lens Release
- Brass Mounting Rings
- Detachable Tripod Foot
Chat with us
- Phase-detect autofocus support on A7RII.
- Supports 5-axis in-body image stabilization of A7II and A7RII,
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required.
- Aperture control from camera body.
- Wide open button (opposite of depth-of-field preview function) makes manual focusing easy and assignable to a custom function on A7 series.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- Supports image stabilization (IS) lenses.
- Supports electronic manual focusing (e.g. EF 85/1.2L II and discontinued EF 50/1.0L)
- EXIF support (focal length, aperture, zoom range)
- Distance and zoom display on VG and FS series camcorders (lens with distance information support required).
- Auto magnify (lens with distance information support required)
- Auto "APS-C Size Capture" on full-frame cameras with Canon EF-S lenses and many third party DX lenses.
- Fits both EF and EF-S lenses. (Vignetting at corners may occur for certain EF-S lenses because they are designed to cover a 1.6x crop image circle but Sony NEX has a 1.5x crop sensor.)
- Flocking material coated inside the opening to reduce internal reflection.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads.