You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Arthur Street Store - Travel Options
How do I get to CameraPro’s Arthur St Store in Newstead?
Our new CameraPro HQ and Flagship store is located at 232 Arthur Street, Newstead 4006.
There are a variety of travel options for getting to our Arthur Street store:
Anywhere along the River (St Lucia to Hamilton) - Catch the Brisbane CityCat to Teneriffe Wharf.
The Blue City Glider 60 and 199 buses both run within 8 mins walk of CameraPro, stopping at the Teneriffe Ferry terminal.
Other buses also service this area from Brisbane CBD and other suburbs.
Depending on where you wish to travel from please consult Translink.
On Foot or Bicycle
CameraPro is 15-20 mins walk from the CBD or a short bicycle ride from pretty much anywhere in the city or inner suburbs.
Driving & Parking
CameraPro Arthur St has five dedicated customer parking bays right outside the showroom.
If these are not free try the following:
- There is free two hour undercover parking at Gasworks, Newstead.
- Arthur St has 4-hour and 9-hour metre parking between Commercial Rd and Chester St. These are more likely to be available after 10:30am.
- Arthur St between Chester and James Streets has metered parking is also available.
- Harcourt St (next parallel to Arthur St south side) has all day free parking on Arthur St side and 2p parking on other side between Commercial Rd and James St.
- Kent St (next parallel after Harcourt on south side) has all day free parking on Arthur St side and 2p parking on other side between Commercial Rd and James St.
- On weekends there are many parking bays available in close proximity to CameraPro.
General Note: Arthur St is in the Central Parking Zone, which begins at Kent St, in which parking is 2 hours free (2p) unless otherwise marked.