HOYA FUSION 58MM CIRC-POL
- Antistatic coating repels dust
- Ultra-smooth filter rotation
- Scratch resistant - Hardened coating protects against everyday wear
- Stain resistant - Protects against exposure to ink, markers etc.
- Water repellent – Water beads up and wipes away easily
- Fingerprints and smudges wipe away cleanly
- HOYA’s Professional-grade optical glass
- Two-piece, very low-profile filter frame with front filter threads
Circular polarizing filters allow photographers to achieve creative, in-camera, effects not possible after the image is created. A polarizing filter simply filters out unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass in addition to light reflecting off moisture and pollution in the atmosphere. By rotating ultra-smooth filter you can select just the right amount of filtration needed to achieve the creative effect. This results in bluer skies, greener leaves, reduced or eliminated reflections, and greater clarity in your final image.
The new FUSION Antistatic professional filters are made in Japan using hand selected silicates that are carefully smelted and blended to yield high performance optical glass. HOYA then uses extreme care and precision to apply the Improved 9-layer Super Multi-coating formula which greatly reduces or eliminates reflections on the surface of the glass and yields very high light transmission rates. This means the filter has virtually no effect on the color balance, contrast, or clarity of the final image beyond its polarizing effects.
The filters features a lightweight, two-piece, very low-profile aluminum frame to house the glass. The low-profile frame eliminates vignetting when used on ultra-wide-angle lenses.