Profoto Air Remote TTL-S for Sony
- Manual and TTL Control of AirTTL Flashes
- Manual Control of Air Flashes
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Range: 1000' (Normal) / 330' (TTL)
- 8 Channels; 3 Groups
- High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 Second
- Nine Stops of Manual Power Control
- ±2 EV of TTL Power Ratio Control
- Turn On/Off Modeling Light & Heads
- Mini-USB Port for Firmware Updates
Maximize the potential of your AirTTL-equipped flashes through the use of an Air Remote TTL-S from Profoto.
This powerful remote provides you with an outstanding set of features, including support for wireless power control and TTL, including high-speed sync, with Sony cameras. Operating on a 2.4 GHz frequency, the Air Remote can sync with flashes up to 1000' away with normal triggering and 330' with TTL. TTL is useful because it offers automated shooting and exposure and brings the advantage of high-speed sync, enabling the use of shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second.
Also, the controller has 8 channels and 3 groups, ensuring minimal interference with other nearby systems and equipment. Each group can be controlled independently from one another, permitting ±2 EV adjustment of power ratios for TTL systems and nine stops of manual control. You have access to remotely turn on/off the modeling lights or heads, making it easier to adjust lights in your studio. Additionally, there is a mini-USB port for installing firmware updates and it runs on just two AAA batteries.