Zeiss Otus 28mm f/1.4 ZE Lens - Canon Mount
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Apochromatic, Distagon Optical Design
- 8 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- 2 Aspherical Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Design
- All-Metal Barrel, Yellow Scale Markings
Like all focal lengths of the unique ZEISS Otus® family, the Otus 1.4/28 is in a class all of its own. A lens that incorporates the extensive know-how and all the experience of ZEISS.
Use the Otus® 1.4/28 from ZEISS and experience the quality and look of a medium format lens. Whether you are shooting landscape, architecture or interiors, during the day or at night – this lens will provide you with high resolution and outstanding definition regardless of the situation. It is purely and simply the world's best wide-angle lens.
The optical correction of the Otus 1.4/28 prevents practically any aberration you can think of. It will just keep on fascinating you – even after many years of use and also on high-resolution systems.