Fujifilm TTL EF-X20 Flash
- Compatible with Fujifilm TTL
- Guide Number: 66' at ISO 100 and 28mm
- Coverage: 28mm & 20mm (Full Frame)
- Wireless Slave Functionality
- Manual Power: 1/1 to 1/64
- Exposure Compensation: -1 to +1 EV
- Recycle Time: 5-6 Seconds
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
- Compact and lightweight, yet offers a strong light intensity of guide number 20.
- With the FUJIFILM's unique flash control technology "i Flash technology", it can automatically optimize the amount of light suitable to every shooting condition.
- Crafted from premium metal materials to compliment the design of the X-Series cameras.
- Ergonomic design for responsive dial control.
- Built-in wide diffuser can be selected by using lever on the side of the flash.
- Built-in "Slave Mode" for advanced photography.
Exposure setting dial
Enables flash compensation from -1EV to +1EV in increments of 1/3 stops in the TTL Auto mode.
Enables flash output levels of 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and 1/64 in the Manual mode.
Immediate visual confirmation of settings even when the unit is turned OFF.
Lever for setting wide panel
Raise the lever to support a focal length of down to 20mm (35mm film equivalent). *
* The guide number becomes 12.
Mounting lock releasing button
Featuring a new mechanism that automatically locks the shoe-mount flash unit when it is placed on the hot shoe.
The mechanism firmly fixes the flash unit in place without operating the locking bar or tightening the screw, just easy attachment.
Wireless slave flash selector
To use the unit as a master flash, set the switch to X.
To use the unit as a slave flash, set the switch to N-MODE if the master flash is the "non-preflash" type, and P-MODE if the master flash is the "preflash" type. The unit fires automatically upon detecting light from the master flash.